Incomplete Spinal Cord Injuries and Post Polio

Sarah.Santitoro santitor at
Wed Apr 19 09:40:58 EST 1995

In article <v01510100abb9b81a630f@[]>, rg2739 at PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU (Robert) writes:
:>	I am starting to investigate incomplete spinal cord injuries...

I am unfamiliar with the term "incomplete" in relating to spinal cord injuries.  Do you mean an injury where the patient is still able to retain a high level of activity in the area that was damaged?  Also, are you interested in related trauma that develop independantly to outside influence (like diseases, malformations, cysts...)?

Please respond to rts at to avoid a nasty firewall burn.

.. my words, not my employer's..