Stroop Effect

Hilton Fuller hmfuller at
Fri Apr 21 14:23:20 EST 1995

	I am a Psychology student in the process of writing a paper on the
Stroop Effect.  Does anyone have any information on where I can get
additional information documenting its effects;  i.e, graphs, tables
ect., that might be found via the Internet?  My school library has been
of little benefit because most of the materials available descrtibe
only the concept- not experimentation of the effect in different
contexts or within different the application of other psychological
				Any information would be greatly apreciated.
					Please email me at the following,
						hmfuller at

								   Hilton Fuller