Memory and DNA

Bierme2 bierme2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 23:20:27 EST 1995

I have a question about dna and memory. I am not a doctor so my knowledge
is exceptionally limited.  I have asked several individuals if they have
ever heard of  research being done in this area and no one has thus far.
I would appreciate it if somebody out there knows if there is any research
being done in this area and if there is documentation.  I have an armchair
theory that I wish to try to do some research to prove or disporve my
theory, and maybe get an article or paper out of it.  Please repond either
here or email me "BIERME2 at aol.com".  Thank you for any information.....