Peripheral Neuropathy help needed

Jess Stengel jess at
Wed Apr 26 10:51:51 EST 1995

My father, having had 2 operations to correct disk problems in his lower
back, now has "burning" feet when at rest and lower back pain when
ambulatory for short periods.  He's a 75 y/o, c, male, and has turned to
me for therapy ideas.  I've just begun my search. Any help would be
appreciated, e.g. other groups to post to for more specifics, clinics
that specialize in this type of disease, a good review paper (clinical or
basic science), etc.  Thanks in advance.

Please reply to

jess at

                                             jess at