S. Chakrabarty sc203 at
Fri Apr 28 11:45:41 EST 1995

We in our lab feel that there is the need for having an informal forum
for discussion amongst us neuroscience students and researchers here at
Cambridge. Being in different departments tends to leave us in ignorance
about the work being done in the other labs until read in the Journals

So it was suggested that we should try and start an informal forum for
discussions on Neuroscience. All those interested kindly get in touch
with me via e-mail. My No. is sc203 at

It shall have no restrictions about the topics to be discussed but it
should be such that it is easily comprehensible.

Hoping get some response

Samit Chakrabarty