request -thanks

Michelle Martin martin.611 at
Fri Apr 28 20:02:20 EST 1995

From: martin.611 at (Michelle Martin)
Newsgroups: alt.psychology.personality
Subject: interview you?
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 00:14:58 GMT

I am a student at Otterbein College in Ohio (this is my wife's account).  I
need to interview a few people for a paper I will write soon.  I will either
focus on affective, anxiety or psychotic disorders depending on who I
interview and what their experience is.
  If you have some practical experience with any of the above and would not
mind either a phone, chat mode or even a newsgroup interview, PLEASE e-mail me
at martin.611 at  Maybe we could get a few people to do this over the
weekend or early next week on a newsgroup so that others could partcipate and
give input.  That might be interesting for everybody as well as being
invaluable to my paper.  I will check these newsgroups tonight if you would
prefer to reply this way.  Thanks.

                                                                  Chris Martin