histamine channel staining

hi dporcell at polar.bowdoin.edu
Tue Aug 1 18:50:27 EST 1995

   Hi....My name is Darrell Porcello and I am a senior at Bowdoin College
working at the MBL during this summer. I am in search of any possible
protocols for the tagging of histamine receptors (H1 or H2), and so far my
library search has come up negative.  It may be as simple as finding an
antibody to a histime blocker such as cimetidine...but I doubt i will be
that lucky. If anyone has any inforamtion or experience on this
subject...please contact me at

   dporcell at polar.bowdoin.edu

                                       Darrell Porcello