LOOKING FOR LABS IN WASHINGTON FOR GIVIN

roba at hubrecht.nl roba at hubrecht.nl
Tue Aug 1 02:26:31 EST 1995

Hi there,

My name is Rob Ameerun (phd-student) and I attend to go to the
35th meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology. It will
be held from 9-13 december in Washington DC. I'm interested to
know if there are any labs in Washington wo would be interested
in a presentation of my work. I'm working on neuronal
differentiation. As a modelsystem I use P19 EC cells stably
transfected with protein tyrosine phosphatase alpha. I'm looking
for effects of growth factors on neuronal differentiation. I also
study signalling pathways of growth factors in (un)differentiated
cells to look for any differences.
Any reactions from Washington DC are welkom, please E-mail to
roba at hubrecht.nl

Yours sincerely,

Hubrecht Laboratory         |      tel: ..31-30-510211
Dpt. of Biophysics          |      fax: ..31-30-516464
Uppsalalaan 8               |      E-mail: roba at hubrecht.nl
NL-3584-CT  Utrecht         |
The Netherlands             |