URGENT: NutraSweet(tm) Destroys Usenet!!!!

Jean-Francois Avon jf_avon at citenet.net
Tue Aug 1 23:26:46 EST 1995

To: Bill Hopkins
	postings like yours should be CENSORED from the net!  I laughed so
much that my tears almost shorted my keyboard!!!  :)

and Jody K Hirsh:
	Thanks for the *very* interesting reply!

JFA
The do-gooder's "community" be damned!

terrorism anarchy comrade nitrate TNT plastic heroin cocaine secret ring explosive sect group bomb city hall government encrypted secret conspiracy PGP RSA pedophile powder white sugar angel dust chemical plot operation action car president imperialist pigs big boom shipment plane boat discretion complete mailbox safe house spy NSA CIA MI-5 homosexual police authorities mohawks natives islam Allah moslem nation petrol jihad holy war God Mohamet Mohamed Saddam Tripoli Khadaffi Mouhammar gold dust smuggli
ng passing border crossing the line skipping jumping death to capitalism USA Canada UK England France AK-47 russian Kalashnikov machineguns guns ammo ammunition stinger APEX SHILK AIM-9 mig-29 covert operation tanker supply contact trusted man complete confidence night vision Bagdad Hebron Israel Mossad Bassora North Korea Beijing Serbia Sarajevo Bosnia traffic undercover South America