Neuronal Nicotinic Receptors

Duke Groebe drg at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu
Wed Aug 2 15:10:15 EST 1995

Are different neuronal nicotinic acetlycholine receptors expressed on
sympathetic and parasympathetic ganglion cells?  Or do the two autonomic
ganglionic cell types express the same receptor subtypes?

Duke

The opinions expressed here are my own.  MY very own and NOBODY else's!  I
THOUGHT OF THEM FIRST, HA HA, AND YOU DIDN'T!!  SEE!?  There's my name up
there!  And the date - Ooohh, the DATE!  That's important!  HEE HEE, I'M
GONNA BE RICH!  DO YOU HEAR ME!?  RICH!!  HA HA!!  They're mine...heh, heh,
all mine....  GOD!  I'm so smart!