Aspartame (actual facts!)

John M. Vogel jvogel at crl.com
Thu Aug 3 00:17:10 EST 1995

Betty Martini (betty at noel.pd.org) wrote:
: Dear Chris:  I have to answer this because this is not the facts.  I
: think medline needs some because tests that were flawed.  As to what this

: Read my post listed in this newsgroup under Coca Cola - health and
: attitude, answering Dana.  You will see some of the case histories.  So
: many of these original tests were "flawed" that U.S. Attorney Sam Skinner
: was asked to indite Searle!  Find on Medline tests done that were not
: financed by the NutraSweet Co./Searle!

: Betty Martini

Are you suggesting that medline is also involved in your conspiracy
theory?