URGENT: NutraSweet(tm) Destroys Usenet!!!!

John M. Vogel jvogel at crl.com
Wed Aug 2 23:32:54 EST 1995

Thomas K. Dibenedetto (tdib at umich.edu) wrote:
: John M. Vogel (jvogel at crl.com) wrote:
: : Chris McMahon (libcm at curly.cc.emory.edu) wrote:

: : :    Some humans experience neurological problems with reasonably small
: : : doses of aspartame. I personally get a headache if I drink a lot of diet
: : : Coke. It passed FDA muster because side effects are not widespread and
: : : not *usually* severe.

: : And excessive caffeine will usually cause headaches; can't attribute that
: : to aspartame.

: and hitting yourself on the head with a hammer will also cause headaches,
: not attributable to aspartame....what does that prove john?

The guy appeared to be attributing the headache to aspartame, which is
unlikely.  What's your point?

John
jvogel at crl.com