URGENT: NutraSweet(tm) Destroys Usenet!!!!

Speaker-to-Minerals lydick at SOL1.GPS.CALTECH.EDU
Wed Aug 2 21:16:04 EST 1995

In article <3vp4am$bu3 at ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>, sbharris at ix.netcom.com (Steven B. Harris ) writes:
=
=Once again, would all you nice people following this thread remember to
=trim your headers when making replies?  Just cut out "misc.health.aids"
=from your cross-post string.  We're not that interested in NutraSweet.

Why?  If I recall correctly, Betty the bimbo has claimed that nutrasweet causes
AIDS (or, more precisely, that cases of reactions to nutrasweet have been
misdiagnosed as AIDS).  Why should you folks be exempted from her bullshit?