URGENT: NutraSweet/MENTHANOL/TRUTH

Chilton Webb jcw0372 at tamsun.tamu.edu
Thu Aug 3 09:42:33 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950802224917.3189H-100000 at noel.pd.org>, Betty
Martini <betty at noel.pd.org> wrote:

> ...We're running out of space to stack case histories of horrible side
>effects and disease.  Databases are running over!

I know this is off the subject, but due to the very nature of a database,
and with the recent developments in mass storage, I very seriously doubt
that anyone's database is running over.

Betty, if you refrain from using hyped up jargon, more people will listen
to you. BTW, I don't ingest it when possible, because I like my sugar. But
tell me this, if it is so bad, why haven't we heard more about it from all
the yogurt eaters? Aspartame is in nearly every brand.

Sinc, Chilton