URGENT: NutraSweet(tm) Destroys Usenet!!!!

Neil Jensen neil at rt66.com
Thu Aug 3 04:32:55 EST 1995

In article <3vk41m$i67 at ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>, sbharris at ix.netcom.com

--
I previously suspected that you were incapable of accepting ANYTHING that
is counter to the FDA approved, Corporate oriented, party line. You have

--
Neil Jensen - neil at rt66.com       http://www.rt66.com/neil/udts.html                       -----------------> http://lablinks.com/sumeria/ <-------------------
"If you  want to  inspire confidence,  give plenty of statistics. It does not matter that they should be accurate,  or even intelligible,         ________so long as there is enough of them." - Lewis Carroll _______