URGENT: NutraSweet(tm) Destroys Usenet!!!!

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Thu Aug 3 03:51:46 EST 1995

Dear Joe:  I just posted in the nutrition newsgroup under Coca
Cola/Health -Attitude and also in this group under
Urgent/NutraSweet/Methanol/Truth.  Please read both of these posts, and
notice what three cans of Diet Coke can do.  I would be interested in
what you have to say afterwards.

Regards  Betty

Betty Martini
Domain:  betty at pd.org