URGENT!: Betty Martini destroys UseNet!

Dave Blake blake at bard.mb.jhu.edu
Thu Aug 3 16:31:50 EST 1995

In article <3vr9c3$s8e at jupiter.WichitaKS.HMPD.COM>, david.newton at symbios.com
says...

>Seriously...
>
>   If you (Ms. Martini) wish to be taken seriously then 1) reduce the
>length of your posts and include only relevnet information, 2) attempt
>to use a tiny bit of grammar, it really does help and 3) spew information,
>not emotionally-charged reactionary drivel.
>
>   Nutrasweet may well be the Worst Thing in the World, but nobody will
>listen to you with your spam-esque posts.
>
>--
>Dave Newton           |           TOFU             |   (voice) (970) 225-4841
>Symbios Logic, Inc.   |                            |     (fax) (970) 226-9582
>2057 Vermont Dr.      |  It's what's for dinner.   | david.newton at symbios.com
>Ft. Collins, CO 80526 |                            |

I am taking the liberty of cross-posting this to the other seven newsgroups
she has been spamming with her Nutrasweet stuff. She really ought to
take a lesson from Mark Gold. He thinks Nutrasweet is just as bad as
she does, but at least he is coherent, well-thought out, doesn't spam
8 newsgroups, and doesn't insist on annoying the heck out of the
rest of us for eternity.
--
Dave Blake
dblake at bme.jhu.edu
" The more you drive, the less intelligent you are."  - Repo man