Aspartame (actual facts!)

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Wed Aug 2 21:18:17 EST 1995

Dear Chris:  I have to answer this because this is not the facts.  I
think medline needs some because tests that were flawed.  As to what this
does to humans and the affects just place a call to the Aspartame
Consumer Safety Network and they will be glad to tell you.  Their
database is over-running with thousands and thousands of complaints on
neurological symptoms and diseases triggered by aspartame from chronic
fatigue syndrome to blindness.  They also maintain autopsy reports on the
ones who died from it.  A lot of people did not even know to associate the
problems with aspartame until we started distributing a warning flyer
with symptoms (98 documented) and diseases triggered by aspartame.  Those
taking the "no aspartame test" have returned to normal health when
eliminating this identifying the culprit - that is if they were warned in
time.

Read my post listed in this newsgroup under Coca Cola - health and
attitude, answering Dana.  You will see some of the case histories.  So
many of these original tests were "flawed" that U.S. Attorney Sam Skinner
was asked to indite Searle!  Find on Medline tests done that were not
financed by the NutraSweet Co./Searle!

Betty Martini
Domain:  betty at pd.org
UUCP:  ...!emory!pd.org!betty