URGENT: NutraSweet(tm) Destroys Usenet!!!!

Gus F. Kilthau gus at olivaw.tau.hti.net
Thu Aug 3 17:54:05 EST 1995

In article <3vpn6l$7ii at nnrp1.primenet.com>,
Camilla Cracchiolo <camilla at primenet.com> wrote:
>         *Stop the execution of Mumia Abu Jamal on Aug. 17*

>           Camilla Cracchiolo, RN   camilla at primenet.com
>
>        Shrine of the Cybernetic Madonna BBS  213-766-1356
>"The board that Hates Rush Limbaugh *and* Newt Gingrich With A Passion"
Howdy Camilla... this is an interesting thread about aspartame, and your
comment that MS has frequent flare-ups and periods of remission is

correct. I wonder if there is any correlation between observations of
untoward effects "caused by aspartame" ingested from soft drinks and
the various warm-mild-cold seasons of the year???
  Also, Camilla, I wonder why you would "hate" Rush Limbaugh and
Newt Gingrich "with a passion" while pushing for a backward step
for justice in the instance of the murderer, Jamal?  Ah well,
aspartame is a worthier foe than Limbaugh or Gingrich, and, who
knows, it may wind up killing lots of folks like Jamal would do if
he were to be turned loose on society again.
Regards to all... and nice, cool water usually has no aspartame in it.
Gus Kilthau                  gus at olivaw.tau.hti.net