[Q] neuromodulation/satiation

George Mobus mobus at sanjuan.cs.wwu.edu
Fri Aug 4 11:05:58 EST 1995

Could anyone help a groping (for knowledge :-) computer scientist with the
name of a neuromodulator that is released as a result of satiation in mammals.
I seem to recall having seen this recently, stored the notion in "one of those
interesting facts" category and now find I could use a reference!  Any help
would be appreciated.  Please email responses.

George Mobus, Ph.D.                                 Office: BH-310
Visiting Assistant Professor                        (360) 650-6520
Dept. of Computer Science                           mobus at sanjuan.cs.wwu.edu
Western Washington University
Bellingham, WA 98226