info on agenesis of corpus callosum

Davidhou davidhou at
Thu Aug 3 23:20:28 EST 1995

        In response to your request, I suggest you refer to papers by
neuropsychologists such as Jack Fletcher and Byron Rourke.  I have worked
with Dr. Fletcher on this topic as a graduate student and he is one of the
more recognized researchers in this area.  Typically, journals such as
"Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology," or "Archives of
Neurology" will carry this research.  Best of luck.

Stephen R. McCauley

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list