URGENT: NutraSweet(tm) Destroys Usenet!!!!

Neil neils at direct.ca
Thu Aug 3 23:10:08 EST 1995

lydick at SOL1.GPS.CALTECH.EDU (Speaker-to-Minerals) wrote:
>In article <3vmkrp$6cq at lastactionhero.rs.itd.umich.edu>, tdib at umich.edu (Thomas K. Dibenedetto) writes:
>=John M. Vogel (jvogel at crl.com) wrote:
>=: Chris McMahon (libcm at curly.cc.emory.edu) wrote:
[snip]
>=: And excessive caffeine will usually cause headaches; can't attribute that
>=: to aspartame.
>=
>=and hitting yourself on the head with a hammer will also cause headaches,
>=not attributable to aspartame....what does that prove john?
>
>His point, though you were apparently too stupid to understand it, is that diet
>Coke contains caffeine as well as aspartame.

Would it be too much to ask for you folks to stop cross-posting this
thread to totally inappropriate newsgroups? I'm referring specifically to
misc.health.aids, which is devoted to the discussion of Acquired Immune
Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS!) and related issues. This is NOT a forum for
miscellaneous health topics or for the advertisement of products alleged
to be "aids" to good health.

AIDS is a serious matter and we're trying to get some work done here.
Please fight the cola wars somewhere else. Thanks for your cooperation.

Neil
Vancouver Friends For Life Society