NutraSweet

Raymond P. Young bq705 at torfree.net
Sat Aug 5 07:59:08 EST 1995

Is it at possible that A news group for those interested in NutraSweet
and related topics could be started up?
This discussions in this area are become very far removed from Neuro- or
any other form of science.  Anecdotal studies just don't cut it.  If we
told everyone that eating white bread was the common cause of the common
cold, and then received reports from cold sufferers who eat white bread,
the findings wouldn't not be interesting at all - we certainly wouldn't
expect to seem them published in Nature, Neuroscience, Lancet, JAMA, etc.
(yes, I know there are typos, big deal).

Raymond P. Young, PhD (Kinesiology)