What ? Shark fetal transplants

Wise Young wisey at nyc.pipeline.com
Sat Aug 5 12:20:54 EST 1995

    The partially excerpted message attached below is one of the scariest
that I have heard in nearly two decades of spinal cord injury research.  It
is filled with unsubstantiated pseudoscience, references to unpublished
work, glowing reports of walking in patients who have receive the
treatment, a clinic in Tijuana, and no mention of the cost of therapy.
These are common techniques of charlatans taking advantage of vulnerable
people in wheelchairs.  Many people may succumb to this.  Already 8 seem to
have done so.  This is terrible.

Wise Young, Ph.D., M.D.
Dept. Neurosurgery, NYU Medical Center
550 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016
wisey at pipeline.com

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950803111217.10267B-100000 at jazz>, Catolica -
Laboratorio 5 writes that he received a message from