NutraSweet

Thor Eysteinsson thoreys at rhi.hi.is
Sat Aug 5 19:35:40 EST 1995

In <DCu9EL.C8y.0.queen at torfree.net> bq705 at torfree.net (Raymond P. Young) writes:

>Is it at possible that A news group for those interested in NutraSweet
>and related topics could be started up?

Yes, of course. The question is, would those with an excessive interest
in the NSweet thing be content with restriciting their postings to it, or
would they continue to pester the rest of us in b.n.? I fear not, having
the available data on obsessive-compulsive characters in mind.

Thor Eysteinsson PhD (Physiology)