URGENT: NutraSweet/MENTHANOL/TRUTH

Kevin Quinn kquinn at tfs.com
Mon Aug 7 12:01:22 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950803113332.6088D-100000 at noel.pd.org>,
Betty Martini  <betty at noel.pd.org> wrote:
[ much ranting deleted ]

>The problems coming from this in aspartame are very serious, especially
>so much vision loss and blindness.  Even the Government says they are
>going to redo the currency in 1996 because people are having problems
>reading it and they think its coming from diabetes.  Well aspartame
>triggers diabetes (Dr. Russell Blaylock, neurosurgeon says that in his book
>EXCITOTOXINS; THE TASTE THAT KILLS) and it triggers blindness.

Changing paper bills due to diabetes?  Now - if not before - you've
gone over the edge, demonstrating your narrow and misinformed wellspring
of knowledge.  Get an education and spare us.

kbq

Kevin Quinn                                           | kquinn at tfs.com
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.                           | kbquinn at aol.com
=====
No, we've *nothing* to do with credit reports, and no, these opionions
are not endorsed by anyone else.  mine, mine, all mine!