Choice of equipment and where to buy - please help !!!

Lars Thomsen lthomsen at aix1.danadata.dk
Tue Aug 8 11:07:15 EST 1995

I am currently building a combined patch-flourescent setup.

I have planned to buy an anti-vibration table from Ealing Optics
(U-frame isolator with legs; cat.no : 24-6306)
Does anyone know if e.g. the tables from Newport are better ?

I have also planned to buy a Narishige MW-3 waterhydraulic
micromanipulator, but I can't find the address of Narishige,
can anybody help me with that ?

The last question goes for the patch-puller. Where do I get
a good one for the lowest price ?