Neuronal Group Selection theory

Bob Mottram Bob at whitestn.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 05:57:39 EST 1995

I am interested in Gerald Edelman's theory of neuronal group selection
and would like to know if there has been any (detailed) information published
regarding recent work, especially the Darwin 4 (or later) simulation
experiments.

I've tried asking about his work on various comp.ai newsgroups,
with little response other than references to material that I have
already read (Neural Darwinism, The Remenbered Present, Bright Air
Brilliant Fire) which are now some years old.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Bob

P.S.  Is the Neurosciences Institute on the WWW?