Machine for pc and macintosh that can read your mind (This is no a joke)

Tom Shafron tshafron at students.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 8 17:07:51 EST 1995

>Could you tell us what methods it does use?  Or is that information
>proprietary?  I can't believe I would have missed seeing an article in
>the major journals about such an advance.  If such a technique truly
>exists, I know of _many_ researchers who would be trying to get their
>hands on it for their studies of brain function, rather than "wasting"
>their time with cruder methods like EEG or MRI or PET scans.

I'm not sure exactly how it works, they are being very unspecific when I
speak to them.  They tell me it involves complex algorithms, what ever
that implies.  I would suggest calling them and getting information sent
to you on the topic:
The Other 90 Percent Technologies, Sausalito (415) 332-0433.

All I know of the company is that the founder is the ex-CEO of Atari, Ron
Gordon, and that it is a brand new company.  I requested more information,
when I get it I will post it immediately.

If anyone has more info PLEASE post it!

Tom Shafron
tshafron at students.wisc.edu