Unethical practices - drug industry

Dirty0ldMn dirty0ldmn at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 12:46:56 EST 1995

Having been in the pharmaceutical industry for 25 years, I can tell you
with a fair degree of certainty that the number of physicians who
understand the mechanism of action of SSRI's is minimal. You would be
appalled at the number of physicians who prescribe drugs without ever
having read the package insert!

To the person who commented on the "unethical" practice of marketing a
yellow pill because the compound changed color..........did that change
effect the outcome of the trials? I highly doubt it!.