Machine for pc and macintosh that can read your mind (This is no a joke)

Peter Hood Peter at brentano.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 03:28:31 EST 1995

In article: <1995Aug9.142726.14829 at alw.nih.gov>  arm at helix (Andrew_R._Mitz) writes:

<chop>

> Frankly, I am more impressed
> by the brain's ability to control fingers through the
> fine threads of the peripheral nervous system.

...among other abilities - the ability to detect a single photon over a considerable
distance - auditory capacities - tool manufacture (my DX2 for starters) - language,
and the ability to communicate unseen over great distances... ...thank you for
putting this thread into such a magical context.  Why do we so often under rate
our abilities?

--
Peter