Machine for pc and macintosh/ free test kit available ?

Berend Rah rah at alf1.ngate.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Aug 10 02:58:24 EST 1995

Has Eugen Leitl no email address you could produce here ?
Mentioning (invented?) people does not lead to more confidence in your
proposals about that mind drive (that's how CNN calls it)
BTW even CNN migh be wrong on occasions.
Why is there no one from that firm with all their computer gurus here
on the net ? I don't want to be cheeky but my proposal is that anyone
taking part in this discussion gets a free kit for testing and then we go on
with the discussion.

Ockey dockey ?