metals and neuropathology

Anonymous ANONYMOUS.USER at Sunderland.AC.UK
Wed Aug 9 07:36:55 EST 1995

Is anyone aware of any published references detailling the neuropathology of
individuals exposed to metal, metal salts etc through work.

I have in mind foundry and mining personnel, but information about other
occupational/ accidental exposures would be welcome.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, I tried medline but ended up with an
unimaginably huge list that a short cut to some key points would be very
welcome.

Thanks,
len.
sunderland