Books about electrophysiological experimentation ?

Lars Thomsen lthomsen at aix1.danadata.dk
Sat Aug 12 07:11:23 EST 1995

I'm looking for some good books about patch-clamp.
I need detailed information about the experimentation, analysis of
data etc. I know that John Dempster has made some good ones but I do
not know where to get them. Any help would be appreciated. For other
in a similar situation I have supplied what I allready have of good
litterature :

The Axon guide for Electrophysiology & Biophysics, Laboratory
Techniques. (Axon Instruments)

Methods in Enzymology, Volume 207, 1992 "Ion Channels"
Editors : B. Rudy & L.E. Iverson,
Academic Press Inc.

And some physiology  theory :

Ionic Channels of Excitable Membranes