URGENT: NutraSweet/MENTHANOL/TRUTH

Speaker-to-Minerals lydick at SOL1.GPS.CALTECH.EDU
Sat Aug 12 20:01:59 EST 1995

In article <807905695snz at burton.demon.co.uk>, Tim Reynolds <TimReyno at burton.demon.co.uk> writes:
=In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950802224917.3189H-100000 at noel.pd.org>
=           betty at noel.pd.org "Betty Martini" writes:
=
=> I have only seen two successful uses for aspartame:
=>
=> 1.  As biochemical warfare (as evidenced by those with Desert Storm
=> Syndrome).
=
=Which according to a recent study (UK Ministry of Defence checked by independent
=experts) doesn't exist...

At least Betty's consistent:  She routinely ignores such trivialities as base
rates and self-selection bias in her "analyses" in support of her jihad.