URGENT: NutraSweet/MENTHANOL/TRUTH

JAMES BET TEE tee at ug.cs.dal.ca
Sun Aug 13 21:58:33 EST 1995

: bretwood at cs.uoregon.edu (Joseph Bret Wood) wrote:
: >>Forget all the logic of the debate for a moment. Why don't YOU take >>mass
: >>amounts of it for 90 days and note how you feel? Record all headaches,
: >>forgetfulness, aches and pains, weird attitudes and other uncomfortable
: >>sensations. Then, don't eat ANYTHING with NutraSweet in it for the next
: >>90 days.

	Years ago, in class, we were told that there were cases where
people who had consumed large amounts of NutraSweet lost a lot of body
control; in some cases, the patients swallowed their tongue.  Whether
this was a scare tactic, or even possible, I'm not sure, but it was
enough to keep me from using NutraSweet over the last 10 years...

-James
      James Tee         _ // AMIGA               Dalhousie University
  ab795 at ccn.cs.dal.ca   \X/  Orbital - "Remind"  Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
            Homepage:  http://ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ab795/Profile.html