GAP 43

Karoly Mirnics - Yeti karoly+ at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 15 20:43:24 EST 1995

 If anyone knows
>        whether one exists, and where it can be obtained, I would
>        greatly appreciate it.

Look up the Maria Fitzgerald group papers
(Reynolds, Benovitz and Fitzgerald ?) in JCN about the
developing limb and spinal cord fibers. Twin publications,
I think it is 1993.
	I you can't find them, I can look it up.

Sincerely

Karoly
Karoly Mirnics, M.D.         "No amount of planning will
W1413 BST                        ever replace dumb luck..."
School of Medicine
University of Pittsburgh      - my tribute to the genius of
Pittsburgh PA 15261                 Edsel Murphy-
Tel:(412) 648-9086
Fax:(412) 648-1441