Journal of Neuroscience Methods email adress ??

KEH-MIN LIU kemili at CC.NSYSU.EDU.TW
Tue Aug 15 19:07:17 EST 1995

On Tue, 15 Aug 1995, Lars Thomsen wrote:

> Does anyone know the email address of J. Neuroscience Methods.
> MSc Lars Thomsen
> Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
> Department of Anatomy and Physiology
> Bülowsvej 13, Copenhagen, Denmark
> Current research:
> The enteric nervous system of porcine small intestine.

 Dear Dr. Thomsen:
      This is Dr. K. M. Liu, the Editor-in-Chief of the Kaohsiung Journal
of Medical Sciences. Recently, I am editoring a special issue of "Progress
of the Autonomic Ganglia" which will be published around the June of 1996.
     I am sincerely wish that you and all interested colleagues will submit
original articles or reviews to the Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences.
My e-mail address is kemili at cc.nsysu.edu.tw  Fax (07)3215842, Tel no.
(07)3210936. Thank you very much for your attention.    Sincerely yours
                         Dr. K. M. Liu, Editor-in-Chief, KJMS
                         Dean of Studies, Kaohsiung Medical College,
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, R.O.C.