Fax/emails wanted

Darragh Smyth smyth at zorro
Wed Aug 16 04:59:11 EST 1995

Shane O'Mara writes:

> Does anybody have the fax or email numbers for
>
> Shigetada Nakanishi of Kyoto University, Dept of Immunology
>
> and
>
> Masayoshi Mishina, Tokyo University, Dept of Pharmacology
>
> Both of whom work on the metabotropic glutamate receptor.
>
> I've tried browsing the W3 pages of their respective universities
> but have got nowhere.

Here's a homepage with a whole pile of W3 search tools for
finding people/papers etc that I have found very useful:

http://cuiwww.unige.ch/meta-index.html

I have also found the X.500 directory useful sometimes:

http://www.ox.ac.uk/contact/x500.html

Good luck,

Darragh

Darragh Smyth               smyth at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Institut fur Informatik,    http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~smyth/
Universitat Leipzig,        voice : +49-341-97-32242
Pf. 920, Leipzig 04009,     fax   : +49-341-97-32209
Germany.

``Each of us is sometimes a cretin, a fool, a moron or a lunatic.
  A normal person is just a reasonable mix of the these components.''
  (Umberto Eco, Foucault's Pendulum)