Neural Processing Letters Vol.2 No.4

esann at esann at
Thu Aug 17 13:54:38 EST 1995

Neural Processing Letters: new issue Vol.2 No.4

You will find enclosed the table of contents of the July 1995 issue of
"Neural Processing Letters" (Vol.2 No.4).  The abstracts of these papers
are contained on the below mentioned FTP and WWW servers.  We also inform
you that subscription to the journal is now possible by credit card.  All
necessary information is contained on the following servers:
- FTP server:
  directory: /pub/neural-nets/NPL
- WWW server:

If you have no access to these servers, or for any other information
(subscriptions, instructions for authors, free sample copies,...), please
don't hesitate to contact directly the publisher:
           D facto publications
           45 rue Masui
           B-1210 Brussels
           Phone: + 32 2 245 43 63
           Fax:   + 32 2 245 46 94

Neural Processing Letters, Vol.2, No.4, July 1995
- Evolving neural networks with iterative learning scheme for associative me=
  Shigetaka Fujita, Haruhiko Nishimura
- Combining Singular-Spectrum Analysis and neural networks for time series
  F. Lisi, O. Nicolis, Marco Sandri
- A simplified MMC model for the control of an arm with redundant degrees
of freedom
  U. Steink=FChler, W.-J. Beyn, H. Cruse
- On the statistical physics of radial basis function networks
  Sean B. Holden, Mahesan Niranjan
- Accelerated training algorithm for feedforward neural networks based on
least squares method
  Y.F.Yam and Tommy W.S.Chow
- On the search for new learning rules for ANNs
  Samy Bengio, Yoshua Bengio, Jocelyn Cloutier

D facto publications -
        conference services
45 rue Masui
1210 Brussels