Need medical term for specific brain operation

Richard Lanyon rgl at
Fri Aug 18 13:45:50 EST 1995

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, Jeffrey Starin wrote:

> I need to know the medical term for the operation in which a person's corpus 
> collosum is severed.  Is it corpus collostomy?

Callosal section is what I call it

Richard Lanyon

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list