Need medical term for specific brain operation

Kalman Rubinson rubinsnk at
Fri Aug 18 14:01:49 EST 1995

Richard Lanyon (rgl at wrote:
: On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, Jeffrey Starin wrote:

: > I need to know the medical term for the operation in which a person's corpus 
: > collosum is severed.  Is it corpus collostomy?

: Callosal section is what I call it

Or commissurotomy.


More information about the Neur-sci mailing list