Need medical term for specific brain operation

Thor Eysteinsson thoreys at
Sun Aug 20 18:48:01 EST 1995

In <37679834wnr at>
 Peter Hood <Peter at> writes:

>In article: <412o2t$26b at cmcl2.NYU.EDU>  rubinsnk at (Kalman Rubinson) writes:

>> Richard Lanyon (rgl at wrote:
>> : On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, Jeffrey Starin wrote:
>> : > I need to know the medical term for the operation in which a person's corpus 
>> : > collosum is severed.  Is it corpus collostomy?
>> : Callosal section is what I call it
>> Or commissurotomy.


Commissurectomy. But I think that is if the operation also involves the 

Thor Eysteinsson.

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list