Need medical term for specific brain operation

Thomas P. Bleck tpb9k at
Mon Aug 21 10:38:20 EST 1995

I see that I can't type today.

The procedure is a 

		corpus callosotomy

Tom Bleck    (Thomas P. Bleck, M.D.)   tbleck at
Departments of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Medicine
University of Virginia School of Medicine

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list