Severe Daily Headaches, Help Please

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Mon Aug 21 15:52:41 EST 1995

Dear Mark:  I know what you're going through.  When I was in a horrible
accident and bedridden with cervical neck pain and headaches I thought
because of my medical background I could get well.  My headaches  went on
weeks at a time.  Pain clinics told me to learn to live with it.  The
pain was so bad even pain pills helped very little.

As far as I know there is only one cure for chronic pain and that is
prolotherapy.  The physician that has taught physicians all over the
world how to do it is Dr. Gustav Hemwall in Oak Park, Illinois.  He's
probably in his early 90's today and his patients won't let him retire.
He still gives seminars, in fact, the next one in September.  I don't
think its in Illinois, however, but he can tell you.  He can probably
also give the name of a prolotherapist in your city.  I have sent 100's
of patients to him, many of them bedridden for years - many of them who
suffered migraines.  He has an 85% cure rate.  Every patient I have ever
sent him who suffered from migraines were cured.  You don't have typical
migraines, I don't believe.  They came from your accident.

Also, remember not to use NutraSweet.  Even CDC admitted that when
aspartame was approved there was a 40% increase in migraines.  It comes
from the methanol (wood alcohol) in it although every component of this
chemical poison is bad.  The two amino acids, both neurotoxic, aspartic
acid and phenylalanine without the other amino acids in protein go past
the blood brain barrier and deteriorate the neurons of the brain.  Avoid
it like the plague, and the patent has expired and its in 5000 products
including baked goods.  If you are using this in any form it will
compound your problem.  I'll send you instructions to the auto-responder
and you can read about it.  You may also have a problem with memory loss
with your problem and doctors refer to it as Barrieu Lu Syndrome - Dr.
Hemwall's treatment eliminates it in no time.

Somewhere I have a post where I explained this procedure to an
orthopedist who inquired.  When I find it I'll email it to you.  In all
the years I have been referring people to Dr. Hemwall they have either
been cured or at least 75% improved.  I feel confident in telling you
that in time you will be well again.

It depends on how serious the injury is as to how many treatments it takes.
Dr. Hemwall said I had to be the worst neck injury patient he had ever
had to treatment.  The ligaments and tendons had been ripped and physical
therapy had massaged away what was left until they made me a custom brace
to hold up my head.  Referred pain in my arms was so bad I could not
pick-up even a purse, and at times could not even open a door.  Believe
me I know what you are going through.

Betty Martini
Domain:  betty at pd.org
UUCP:  ...!emory!pd.org!betty