Need medical term for specific brain operation

Kalman Rubinson rubinsnk at
Sun Aug 20 20:14:13 EST 1995

Thor Eysteinsson (thoreys at wrote:
: >In article: <412o2t$26b at cmcl2.NYU.EDU>  rubinsnk at (Kalman Rubinson) writes:
: >> Or commissurotomy.

: Commissurectomy. But I think that is if the operation also involves the 
: commissures.

The corpus callosum is the major commissure of the brain.


More information about the Neur-sci mailing list