Cerebrovascular Circulation Modelling Software?

Ketan Patel bc654 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Aug 22 00:41:27 EST 1995

    Hello,

         Does anyone know if there is a cerebrovascular circulation modelling
    kit (human brain) available? I wonder if such a program exists - one that
    show changes in regional circulation due to stenosis, atrophy, stroke,
    mass shifts, etc.

         Is there any rudimentary software that may be modified for this purpose?

    		Your comments and ideas are greatly appreciated,

    				Thank you in advance, Ketan.

--
Ketan N. Patel, B.Sc., Meds I	     |"I was born not knowing and
University of Toronto Medical School | have only had a little time to