Tourrett's Syndrome Research Study

Leslie Packer lpacker at nyc.pipeline.com
Wed Aug 23 13:23:23 EST 1995

Could you please e-mail me more details about this study, including:

  1.  Who is the senior investigator?
  2.  Is this research being funded, and if so, by whom or what agency?
  3.  What does participation involve?
  4.  Are the participants paid for their involvement?
  5.  Are the participants given individual feedback and the results of the
study?
  6.  Are patients with co-morbid conditions such as ADHD and OCD excluded?

Thank you.

Leslie Packer, PhD
Board of Directors
Tourette Syndrome Association -- LI Chapter

(E-mail lpacker at pipeline.com or via Compuserve:  Leslie Packer
73642.2375 at compuserve.com]