bionet.neuroscience.not.aspartame

Grant Schampel grant at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Fri Aug 25 16:16:40 EST 1995

I too would be intensely interested in *solid* studies about such effects,
being a person with (1) a demyelinating disease (CIDP) and (2) a high
aspartame intake (being also a person with IDD).  I have not connected the
two, and won't unless I see some research, but obviously I'm interested.
DON'T put me down as evidence, unless you get some material from my
autopsy and show some receptors or whatever, and I'm in no hurry to
provide it!  But if you've got results elsewhere, let's see 'em.

--
Grant Schampel
Laboratory Information Systems, University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinic

also GCSchampel at aol.com