Synaptic Current Analysis with Axobasics -question

Matt Jones jonesmat at ohsu.edu
Fri Aug 25 14:49:41 EST 1995

In article <41l94g$p79 at fremont.ohsu.edu> Matt Jones, jonesmat at ohsu.edu
writes:
>Here's the code I use for making the derivative trace:
>Say you have raw data in integer locations 0 thru 1023, and some extra

Oops, I had a problem with my text editor. Let's try that code again:

Say you have raw data in integer locations 0 thru 1023, and some extra
space for the derivative trace in 1024 thru 2047.

movl 0, 1024, 1024             'copy the data trace into spare buffer
space
                                            'you can filter the data
here, if you want, or just leave it.
subl 1025, 1024, 1024         'get the point-to-point difference
mulln srate%, 1024, 1024     'multiply by the sampling rate. Locations
1024-2048 now
                                             'contain the derivative of
the raw data.
disl 0,1024                           'display the raw data
disl 1024, 1024                    'display the derivative